- Peel off the price tag. Actually, this step is probably optional.
- Lay the item in a shallow bowl of vinegar, with the price tag completely covered by the vinegar. Alternatively, pour vinegar into the item, covering the price tag.
- Wait 5 - 10 minutes.
- Scratch off the rest of the tag. (This should be extremely easy - if not, set back to soak some more.)
- Clean item as usual and rinse.
- Vinegar can be reused for some other cleaning project or poured back in your bottle (if you are very skilled or have a funnel!).
Monday, January 5, 2009
Handy use for vinegar #37
You can easily remove annoying price tags off glasses, mugs, and dishes with that most handy of green cleaning products - vinegar. Here's the process: