- Bought bulk seed pack from Baker Creek
- Changed power strip configuration so we can turn off our energy "vampires" at night. Basically this consisted of moving the power strips so we can get to the off button. Also, we had to plug the modem into the outlet instead of the power strip because it freaks out when we turn off the power to it.
- Prepared bottles for next homebrew.
- Mulched garden paths with cardboard and straw.
- Read excerpts from "Wild Fermentation", a book about using natural fermentation to make foods healthier and preserve their freshness longer.