Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Uber-amazing

The Crone has kindly awarded me the Uber-Amazing Blog Award! I know, these things float around the Internet, but it really does mean a lot to me that someone reads my blog and gets useful information or inspiration from it. Thanks, Crone!


And here I pay it forward....

To Chile Chews, for her continuing dedication to her wonderful blog, even as she yearns to find a proper home!

To Wisdom of the Trowel, for her educational gardening information and pictures! Also because she is a dear friend and she periodically listens to me panic about impending doom.

To Enough... for her great goat and worm pictures!

The rules of this award are:
* Put the award logo on your blog or post (right click on award, save as)
* Nominate at least 1 blog that you consider to be Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received this Uber Amazing award by commenting on their blog
* Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from

Tag - you're it!

2 comments:

Lewru said...

Hot damn! I haven't even written anything in ages! You're inspiring...I'll try to write soon.

And panic away, I'm a doctor. :)

Chile said...

Oh wow, thanks!