Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday Fun Time

Are you looking for a time-sucking, computer-hogging activity completely unrelated to peak oil? You are? Well, I have one for you. Let me introduce you to the

Sherwin Williams Color Visualizer

which is designed to let you see how different colors will look on your wall, ceiling, and trim. Theoretically, it could save you some painting time and keep you from wasting a whole bunch of little paint samples. In reality, it sucks you into a color-combining addiction and takes up a lot of computer memory. Did I mention it's fun if you like to play with color?

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Chile said...

NO! I refuse to look. It's your fault that I got hooked on Text Twist; there is no way you're gonna sucker me into another time-waster.

Peak Oil Hausfrau said...

Shhh Chile... don't warn the others...