Saturday, March 20, 2010

Book winner is...

Commentor #9: anthy! You have won the book Newspaper, Pennies, Cardboard, and Eggs--For Growing a Better Garden: More than 400 New, Fun, and Ingenious Ideas to Keep Your Garden Growing Great All Season Long.

Please comment in with the address where you would like the book shipped. If I don't hear from you by Tuesday evening I shall draw a new number from the Random.com number generator.

Ironically, my own garden was covered this morning by a late March snow storm. Hopefully the hardier seedlings will survive.

Full disclosure: To date, Peak Oil Hausfrau blog giveaways have not been sponsored by any authors or publishers, but financed by yours truly as thanks to all my readers for your interesting and thoughtful comments.

1 comment:

Sharlene T. said...

Well my garden was ravaged by my neighbor's cat and I had to surround it with chicken wire today! Laying down a second lasagna garden for herbs tomorrow. We're still enjoying nice weather but expect it will change by midweek. I'll be more than happy to win the second drawing! lol