Friday, April 16, 2010

Sunshine Blogger Award


Thanks to Sharlene T. for the Sunshine Blogger award! I'm honored!
As a part of receiving this award, I am supposed to select and post 12 bloggers that inspire others and show positivity and creativity.
Unfortunately right now I am trying to organize a Permablitz hands-on permaculture workshop, put in my garden, go to a wedding, and prepare to put down a bamboo floor in our house, and I have no time!
Until a later date when I hope I can fulfill my duties, please check out some great solar cooking resources at these blogs:
and
They are inspiring me to break out my own solar oven (GSO) and put it back to good use! Thanks ladies, and thanks again to Sharlene at Solar Cooking for Mainstream Cooks for the award!

2 comments:

Sharlene T. said...

Christine,
Wait a minute! Aren't you free between the hours of 3 and 4 in the morning!?!?

Oh, please don't feel pressured. I understand that many recipients wait until they can find the time to send on the award! But, I didn't want you to NOT get it because I'm so proud of what you do!

Gavin said...

Christine, congratulations on the award. I can't think of a more deserving person.