Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Live Webchat on Energy Bulletin

On Monday, June 6th, Kurt Cobb and I will be co-webchatting (not a verb in the Oxford dictionary...yet) on Energy Bulletin about presenting peak oil with humor and fiction. Kurt is the author of Prelude, a novel about peak oil, and a founding member of ASPO-USA. He blogs at Resource Insights.

Energy Bulletin asked me to join Kurt on the chat for my work in the fictional short form, including the A Day in the Life series and my Onion-style satires: The Gathering Hordes, The iFinger, Radically Honest Man Tarred, Feathered, and Hell Announces Pilot Colonization Program.

If you've got a burning desire to ask me or Kurt a question about presenting peak oil with humor and fiction, act now! Submit your question to Energy Bulletin before the live webchat, or just join us on Monday. Toss me a few softballs, ok?

No comments: